Thursday, August 4, 2016

sunflower :)

never reminisce all my pain in the past,
never be alone and feel grievous,
sometimes i wonder if this was what i dreamed
afraid of losing and so i turned back,
if i could just find my way,
can i laugh just once again,
 to escape from those days filled with greed and pain,
i hope that everything would change,
just remember that you are not alone,
and those painful memories are just not important anymore
if someone could stop my tears someday,
i believe that you will tell me everything,
that," i owned you my friend" and "it will be alright"
someone out there please just tell me,
tell me those thing, i would cherish myself even more,

and i would love my self,
i wanna ask myself what i am really expecting,

i will never cry again, i've still got time to change,
i will tell you everything someday, dear the starting of my everyday,
"hope that you can move everybody's heart" and "baby don't you ever worry about"
the future ahead, i would cherish myself even more and i would love myself even more.

younha

No comments:

Post a Comment

merepek ah..pe agie??

Rindu

 Yeah. Post ini post rindu kepada semua sahabat baik aku. Aku just rindu kenangan dan orgorg nya sekali. Yes. In what era, kau pernah jadi k...